1.03.2012

calligraphy for Chaviano Couture's 2012 collection

2012 is here and I am so excited to get to work on my goals for the year! This year is extra special for MM Ink (more on that soon) and I cannot wait to grow, learn, achieve great things, be humbled, take risks, go the extra mile, and hit repeat many times over.

I am also really excited for one of the sweetest people I know - Annette Thurmon of Chaviano Couture who will be launching her 2012 bridal gowns and accessories collection really soon!

Annette and I met almost two years ago at the MTH2010 workshop and we have developed a wonderful friendship. She is so kind, genuine, down to earth, beautiful inside and out; and I admire her work ethic, love for God, and giving spirit. She is so talented and her gowns are just gorgeous! I know her new collection will be amazing and I enjoyed doing the calligraphy for the new line, including the collection's name "How Fair is Your Love."




Be sure to follow Annette on twitter, visit her website to see her beautiful gowns and check out her blog and Facebook page for updates and more news about the collection! By the way, that's Annette in the picture - I told you she's beautiful! Congrats again Annette and I know this collection will ROCK!

Photo via Chaviano Couture with calligraphy by MM Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment