3.13.2012

a very special blue ribbon

Oooohhhh, I am feeling blue - in a really good way! :) Well, I got a very special package in the mail on Saturday.....my lovely Southern Weddings Blue Ribbon!




I feel so blessed to know and work with the SW team. These ladies produce such a stunning magazine every year and I cannot thank them enough for their continued support! MM Ink has been featured in 3 of their 4 volumes and I am so honored to be the Southern Weddings Editors' pick in their calligraphy category.



Here's a glimpse at some of the calligraphy work I have done over the years for Southern Weddings. To view the complete features, visit my featured page here.


SW V2


SW V3


SW V4

The SW magazines are FULL of great wedding ideas and inspiration for your special day so be sure to pick up a copy of the latest issue on newsstands and guess what.....the past issues are online!!!!

I love SW Magazine and the SW team!!





3 comments: