5.08.2012

mm ink photo shoot prep: prop shopping

Although I am just about done with purchasing the props for my photo shoot, I wanted to share my top 3 places to go to online for items to style my stationery pieces with:


1. ETSY!!!! Love, Love, Love! I love adding handmade elements and Etsy is the perfect place to find them.

2. Paper Source - I love their fine paper collection for lining envelopes or cutting out cute shapes, etc.

3. Champion Stamp Company - it's stamp heaven! Every stamp you can think of is here. Stamps are a great way to add color or for interest when placed off to the side of your stationery pieces.

These are all great places for purchasing wedding items as well - wedding favors and gifts, lovely paper to line your envelopes after they have been hand lettered :), and beautiful stamps (including vintage ones) for your envelopes!


No comments:

Post a Comment