4.24.2012

mm ink photo shoot prep: color inspiration

Woooooo-weeeeeee! Wedding season is in full swing here at MM Ink, and I love the variety of ink colors I am working with (brides are loving copper, gold, navy, charcoal, and all shades of green) and the calligraphy styles I am doing! I have also been busy with logo designs for some wonderful business owners getting ready to launch/relaunch their brand. I love them all and I cannot wait to update the website with new invitations, monograms, branding work and features!  A massage is definitely high on the priority list too ;)

I am also working on the next MM Ink photo shoot for the website and my marketing materials. This is an exciting process for me but a bit challenging putting together the right color palette, props and stationery to showcase my work. So I have prepared the to-do list and I am working on the color palettes for the shots. Here is a look at the inspiration for one of the color schemes. I love these colors!


Top left pinned here
Top right pinned here
Bottom left pinned here
Bottom right pinned here

No comments:

Post a Comment